Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn
We’ll tell you what makes autumn in Hamburg so beautiful
Take a walk through the city park
Red, orange, yellow – so many different colours. Walks through the city park are especially beautiful in autumn. And you don’t have to walk far, because the Hamburg city park is only a few meters away from us. Jacket on, hat on and off we go!
Doing a spa day
Just relax! Take a break from your daily routine and spend a day at the Meridian Spa & Fitness in Barmbek. As a guest of my4walls Serviced Apartments you even get a 20% discount on day tickets.
Sitting in a café eating cake all day long
You are wrong if you think you have to go to Speicherstadt for a good cup. Fuhlsbüttler Straße in Barmbek also has a lot to offer:
– The vegan Café „Glück auf“
– Our new favourite breakfast café: „Malina Coffee & Stories“
– Croque and crêpes at „Café Schwarz“
– Always a good idea: „Café MAY“
Whether as decoration, baked in the oven or in a soup – we love pumpkins! You will find the best examples at these Hamburg farmer markets:
– Isemarkt: Isestraße 1-73, 20144 Hamburg, Tue & Fri: 8:30 am – 2 pm
– Weekly farmer market at Goldbekufer: Goldbekufer 10, 22303 Hamburg, Thu & Sat: 8:30 am – 1 pm
Finally time again to read a good book
When it gets cold and grey outside, you don’t have to feel guilty anymore if you just stay at home and sit on the couch. But it doesn’t always have to be Netflix & Co. – How about a book instead?
Flea Market Shopping
Flea markets are just for the summer? Wrong! In Hamburg you can find a large number of different indoor flea markets. Here are a few examples:
– Indoor flea market at „Fabrik“ (November 24 + December 1, 2019 at „Fabrik“ in Altona)
– Flea market at „Zinnwerken“ (every first Sunday of the month, at „Wilhelmsburger Zinnwerken“)
– „Schätze ans Licht“ (October 10 + November 24, 2019 at „Goldbekhaus“)
Watching stars in the Planetarium
Let’s be honest – when was the last time you were at the Hamburg Planetarium? It’s right around the corner in the city park and watching stars is just the right thing for darker days. So what are you waiting for? Just sit back in the comfortable chairs and enjoy the spectacular show.
Warm yourself from the inside with Asian soups
When it gets cold outside, you have to warm yourself from the inside. And that works wonderfully with Asian soups. You find them in a light version as Vietnamese Phố or more solid like the Japanese Ramen. Happy slurping!
We wish you a beautiful autumn time!